All the properties featured use professional photos and have expert floor plans.
* 220,000- 240,000 * OFF STREET PARKING * DIRECT ACCESS TO OWN REAR GARDEN * LONG LEASE * POTENTIAL TO EXTEND IN ROOF SPACE STP * This stunning flat is in modern condition throughout and has many excellent attributes including exciting potential to extend into the loft STP from the generous landing space creating another double bedroom changing the flat into a three bedroom split level maisonette. The property is located within The West Leigh School and Belfairs Academy Catchments whilst also being on the doorstep to Belfairs Woods and Golf Course. Leigh Train Station, the Broadway and Old Town are also all within walking distance.
* WEST LEIGH SCHOOL AND BELFAIRS ACADEMY CATCHMENT * A beautiful character house that has accommodation over three floors and with the advantages of an impressive kitchen family room, an open ensuite master bedroom and a south west facing rear garden. There is also ample off street parking and an attached garage. Positioned on the favoured 'Highlands Estate', this gorgeous family home is on the doorstep to Belfairs Woods and Golf Course with Leigh Broadway and Train Station also within walking distance.
* 170,000 - 180,000 * NO ONWARD CHAIN two bedroom ground floor flat in Leigh-on-Sea with generously sized back and front garden. The modern interior and good-size flat makes this perfect for first-time buyers. Great location to Southend-on-Sea and Leigh-on-Sea with easy access to the A127.
* 365,000 - 375,000 * Cleverly extended Two DOUBLE bedroom ground floor flat with 50% SHARE OF FREEHOLD and a long remaining lease term. Has access to two reception rooms, TWO OFF-STREET PARKING SPACES and a beautiful REAR GARDEN with an additional courtyard style garden off the kitchen. Minutes from LEIGH BROADWAY, Old Leigh and LEIGH-ON-SEA TRAIN STATION.
* 1,100,000 to 1,200,000 * A 'Marine Estate' residence that offers spacious accommodation over three levels. This superb home has many advantages including its own driveway with garage, sea views and an impressive second-floor master suite including an en-suite and dressing area. This fantastic family home is situated in this highly sought after location being within the popular West Leigh Schools catchment area, walking distance to Leigh Broadway, Old Leigh and Leigh Railway Station.
* 600,000 - 625,000 * Sizeable three-bedroom semi-detached house with TWO RECEPTION ROOMS, downstairs WC/utility room, bags of STORAGE, ample OFF-STREET PARKING for two cars and a spacious GARDEN with a large internet-enabled GARDEN OFFICE and small workshop. Located close to LEIGH-ON-SEA TRAIN STATION, Old Leigh and The Broadway. Firmly in the WESTLEIGH primary, BELFAIRS and GRAMMAR SCHOOL catchment areas.
* 325,000- 350,000 * LONG LEASE AND LOW RUNNING COSTS * A modern yet traditional ground floor flat situated on the doorstep to Leigh-on-Sea's trendy Broadway with the advantages of a spacious lounge with sea views, two good size bedrooms and a secluded, private rear garden. This well-presented apartment boasts a fantastic location for not only the Broadway but also the Seafront, Chalkwell Park and Chalkwell Mainline Station. Perfectly suited for first-time buyers, second time movers and downsizers.
* 375,000- 400,000 * WEST LEIGH SCHOOL AND BELFAIRS ACADEMY CATCHMENT * A beautiful terraced property that has an abundance of character features and benefitting from a spacious lounge with log burner, a kitchen/breakfast room and a modern three-piece family bathroom. There is a large unoverlooked rear garden with a decking area and three good size bedrooms. This house is located in an attractive tree-lined road in a popular residential area convenient for an excellent range of amenities, favoured schools and Leigh Station.
A large detached property that sits on a south backing plot with the advantages of a spacious kitchen diner, a conservatory and a generous driveway with attached double length garage. Located on the ever popular 'Highlands Estate', this fantastic family house is on the doorstep to Belfairs Woods and Golf Course whilst being within walking distance to Leigh Train Station and the Broadway.
* 325,000- 350,000 * BLENHEIM SCHOOL CATCHMENT * An extended home that sits on a large plot with the advantages of its own driveway, two bathrooms and a huge open plan lounge/dining room/kitchen. The property also offers exciting potential for further extension work into the roof space. Located just a short walk from local amenities, Belfairs Woods and the Golf Course, this house also has easy and convenient connections to major bus routes, the A13 and the A127.
Westcliff-on-Sea is the next town along the C2C train line. Your money will go further in Westcliff-on-Sea.
Benfleet is towards london more along the C2C line. Commuting to London from Benfleet will only take 35 minutes on a train.
Eastwood is often classed as North Leigh. It resides closer to the A127 allowing quick access in and out of town.
Please complete the below form and we will get in contact with you very shortly.