* GUIDE PRICE £750,000 - £775,000 * LARGE REAR EXTENSION HOUSING THE KITCHEN-FAMILY ROOM * MARINE ESTATE WITH A 5 MINUTE WALK TO LEIGH STATION * WEST LEIGH SCHOOL CATCHMENT * TWO BATHROOMS * SEPARATE BAY-FRONTED RECEPTION ROOM * ALL FOUR BEDROOMS ON THE FIRST FLOOR WITH ROOM FOR A LOFT CONVERSION * This immaculately presented four bedroom family home sits proudly on the 'Marine Estate' and is only a few minutes walk down the steps to Leigh Station for commuters, or a stroll along Marin
* £270,000 - £280,000 * ENTRANCE VIA PARK ROAD * FIRST AND SECOND FLOOR MAISONETTE * THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS * RENOVATED SHOWER ROOM AND MODERN KITCHEN * WEST LEIGH CATCHMENT AREA * MARINE ESTATE * This incredibly spacious, three double bedroom split level maisonette offers the new buyer ample space, a fantastic location with amenities, Leigh Station and the Broadway all only a walk away and a brilliant school catchment, with both West Leigh and Belfairs within it. There is also a moder
** PRIVATE LOCATION - GARAGE IN NEARBY BLOCK **
Bear Estate Agents are delighted to offer for sale this Scandinavian style bungalow situated in a quiet cul de sac, within close proximity to all amenities such as Morrisons, David Lloyds Leisure Centre and Cherry Orchard country park. *** Guide Price £350,000-£375,000 ***
* £900,000- £950,000 * HALLS ADJOINING SEMI DETACHED HOME WITH EXCEPTIONAL SEA VIEWS * OPEN PLAN KITCHEN FAMILY ROOM * FURTHER POTENTIAL TO EXTEND TO REAR AND IN ROOF STP * A traditionally built home that stands on one of the most sought after roads within the 'Marine Estate', Leigh-on-Sea, boasting a bay fronted lounge with estuary views, a downstairs utility area with WC and ample parking along with an attached garage. This imposing house is a short walk from Leigh Train Station and
* £650,000- £700,000 * FULLY DETACHED FAMILY HOME * TWO RECEPTION ROOMS * STUNNING KITCHEN BREAKFAST ROOM * Located on the sought after 'Highlands Estate', this spacious and beautifully extended property offers open plan downstairs space, a secluded South facing rear garden of approximately 98ft in length and the benefit of a driveway and a garage with office space. The property is situated on a highly regarded residential road within walking distance of local shops and schools with Le
* NOW AVAILABLE TO VIEW * PHOTOS AVAILABLE ON REQUEST * A stunning semi detached bungalow that has been greatly extended creating an exceptional kitchen family room. The property benefits from a large driveway with a garage, a south backing landscaped rear garden and a high spec contemporary finish throughout. This wonderful home is situated in a beautiful road within the ever popular 'Belfair's Estate' close to local shops, schools and Belfair's Woods and Golf Course.
*** NO ONWARD CHAIN - PRESTIGIOUS LOCATION ***
Three bedroom semi-detached bungalow in Eastwood located close to bus links, access to the A127, amenities and excellent schools. Accommodates a good-sized lounge, a conservatory, ample off-street parking, a garage and a generous garden.
* To request a viewing, please email agent or request details online via Rightmove *
Two double bedroom first floor flat to let in the heart of Leigh-on-Sea, just off of Old Leigh and the Broadway. Offers direct access to Leigh-on-Sea Train Station, bus links, the seafront and excellent amenities.
* £270,000 - £280,000 * ALLOCATED PARKING * SEA VIEWS AND VIEWS OF THE CHURCH * FANTASTIC BROADWAY / LEIGH ROAD LOCATION * DOUBLE BEDROOMS * LONG LEASE * This spacious first floor flat offers a hard-to-beat location, sea views, allocated parking and a long lease of over 200 years! To the front of the property there are two bay-fronted double bedrooms, one with storage and both with views of the Church opposite. While to the rear you will find the modern kitchen, three-piece shower room
* £280,000 - £300,000 *ALLOCATED PARKING * SECURE GATED DEVELOPMENT * ACCESSED VIA THE QUIET KATHLEEN DRIVE * TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS AND TWO BATHROOMS * WALK TO CHALKWELL STATION AND LEIGH BROADWAY * This immaculate first floor flat is located within a small gated development and offers allocated parking, two double bedrooms, two bathrooms, a modern open-plan kitchen/reception room as well as being only a stroll to Chalkwell Station and the popular Leigh broadway. The property is accessed
Westcliff-on-Sea is the next town along the C2C train line. Your money will go further in Westcliff-on-Sea.
Benfleet is towards london more along the C2C line. Commuting to London from Benfleet will only take 35 minutes on a train.
Eastwood is often classed as North Leigh. It resides closer to the A127 allowing quick access in and out of town.
Please complete the below form and we will get in contact with you very shortly.