All the properties featured use professional photos and have expert floor plans.
Guide Price * 365,000 - 375,000 * STYLISH three bedroom semi detached family home with a large SOUTH facing garden, two reception rooms and a four piece bathroom. Positioned within MINUTES WALKING distance to Prittlewell Station and popular schools. A MUST VIEW
* 325,000- 350,000 * SHORT WALK TO WICKFORD TRAIN STATION AND TOWN CENTRE * A semi detached house that sits on a generous plot benefitting from an open plan lounge diner, a fully fitted kicthen and a modern bathroom suite. There is also off street parking, a garage and a delightful rear garden with the advantage of a log cabin. Set in an idyllic location close to local amenities, this family home is also conveniently positioned for North Crescent Primary School and Bromfords Secondary School.
* 220,000- 240,000 * OFF STREET PARKING * DIRECT ACCESS TO OWN REAR GARDEN * LONG LEASE * POTENTIAL TO EXTEND IN ROOF SPACE STP * This stunning flat is in modern condition throughout and has many excellent attributes including exciting potential to extend into the loft STP from the generous landing space creating another double bedroom changing the flat into a three bedroom split level maisonette. The property is located within The West Leigh School and Belfairs Academy Catchments whilst also being on the doorstep to Belfairs Woods and Golf Course. Leigh Train Station, the Broadway and Old Town are also all within walking distance.
* WEST LEIGH SCHOOL AND BELFAIRS ACADEMY CATCHMENT * A beautiful character house that has accommodation over three floors and with the advantages of an impressive kitchen family room, an open ensuite master bedroom and a south west facing rear garden. There is also ample off street parking and an attached garage. Positioned on the favoured 'Highlands Estate', this gorgeous family home is on the doorstep to Belfairs Woods and Golf Course with Leigh Broadway and Train Station also within walking distance.
* 170,000 - 180,000 * NO ONWARD CHAIN two bedroom ground floor flat in Leigh-on-Sea with generously sized back and front garden. The modern interior and good-size flat makes this perfect for first-time buyers. Great location to Southend-on-Sea and Leigh-on-Sea with easy access to the A127.
* 365,000 - 375,000 * Cleverly extended Two DOUBLE bedroom ground floor flat with 50% SHARE OF FREEHOLD and a long remaining lease term. Has access to two reception rooms, TWO OFF-STREET PARKING SPACES and a beautiful REAR GARDEN with an additional courtyard style garden off the kitchen. Minutes from LEIGH BROADWAY, Old Leigh and LEIGH-ON-SEA TRAIN STATION.
Three bedroom DETACHED house with OFF-STREET PARKING, a garage, a WEST FACING GARDEN and a ground floor WC. Benefits from having access to schools, amenities, TRAVEL LINKS including train lines to London and more!
* 1,100,000 to 1,200,000 * A 'Marine Estate' residence that offers spacious accommodation over three levels. This superb home has many advantages including its own driveway with garage, sea views and an impressive second-floor master suite including an en-suite and dressing area. This fantastic family home is situated in this highly sought after location being within the popular West Leigh Schools catchment area, walking distance to Leigh Broadway, Old Leigh and Leigh Railway Station.
* 375,000 - 400,000 * Spacious four bedroom DETACHED family home with two reception rooms, a ground floor WC, OFF-STREET PARKING WITH A GARAGE and a sizeable rear GARDEN. Within walking distance of local bus links, schools and amenities.
* 210,000 - 215,000 * Spacious two DOUBLE bedroom ground floor flat with a SHARED GARDEN, a private front garden and a spacious lounge. Located within walking distance of local amenities, bus links and WESTCLIFF TRAIN STATION, plus the seafront.
Please complete the below form and we will get in contact with you very shortly.