* £240,000 - £260,000 * Beautifully presented third floor flat boasting a 193 year lease, allocated off-street parking for one vehicle and a private balcony. Favoured shops as well as convenient bus links, are on the doorstep, whilst Westcliff Train Station and the seafront are close to hand.
* £300,000 - £325,000 * No Onward Chain * Beautifully presented three bedroom end of terrace house offering two reception rooms, two double bedrooms and a generous rear garden. Located within close proximity of well-regarded schools, Westcliff-on-Sea mainline train station and other convenient travel links as well as favoured amenities.
* £550,000- £575,000 * An exceptional three-bedroom family home within Leigh-on-Sea offering an impressive kitchen family room, a huge rear garden and a driveway for at least two vehicles plus an attached garage. There is also the advantages of three reception areas and a downstairs WC. This traditionally built house is positioned within close proximity of great travel links such as the A127, c2c train lines and favoured schools. The London Road, Leigh Road and Leigh Broadways shopping
Well presented and deceptively spacious three bedroom semi-detached house offering two reception rooms, a four piece bathoom and a generous rear garden. Positioned within minutes of Leigh Broadway for a range of amenities, as well as schools and travel links.
Bear Estate Agents are absolutely thrilled to bring to the market this deceptively spacious three-bedroom family home in the sought-after Noak Bridge location which is able to boast three very large double bedrooms which is one of its greatest selling points alongside its favourable location and off-street parking.
* £220,000 - £240,000 * Spacious two double bedroom flat close to favoured amenities, bus links and Thorpe Bay Train Station. Offers a shower room plus a WC, ample storage space, access to a private garage and communal gardens as well as off-street parking.
* SEA VIEWS * FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED PARKING * SHARE OF FREEHOLD * An imposing professionally managed art deco building in the heart of Leigh-on-sea, on the doorstep to Leigh Broadways shopping facilities and walking distance to Leigh Train Station, Old Leigh Town and the Beachfront. The property is an impressive size and is larger than most two-bedroom properties within the area. This excellent flat also boasts a healthy long lease and glorious uninterrupted views of the Thames Estuary, Leigh
Please complete the below form and we will get in contact with you very shortly.