***GUIDE PRICE £180,000 - £190,000*** Beautifully presented one DOUBLE bedroom first floor flat offering OPEN PLAN LIVING ACCOMMDATION, DIRECT ACCESS a private section of GARDEN and a LONG LEASE. Located within easy reach of local amenities and convenient TRAVEL LINKS.
An excellent three-bedroom semi-detached house with multiple OFF-STREET PARKING SPACES and a sizeable laid to lawn. Various amenities are found within the local area, along with SCHOOLS and brilliant travel connections.
* £230,000 - £250,000 * Spacious two DOUBLE bedroom maisonette with a private entrance, OFF-STREET PARKING, a garage and a private GARDEN. Located close to local schools, as well as TRAVEL LINKS and amenities.
* £300,000- £350,000 * NO ONWARD CHAIN * A truly stunning two double bedroom apartment situated on the second floor of this sought after, virtually brand new development located in a great position. This contemporary apartment offers wonderful views across Chalkwell Park and the Thames Estuary. The development benefits from a lift, secure gated parking and a superb and expansive communal roof garden boasting the most amazing views. Offered at a great price and with immediate vacant pos
* £130,000 - £140,000 * FULLY REFURBISHED and FULLY FURNISHED stylish one DOUBLE bedroom park home for over 50s close to THE ANCHOR and the River Crouch for inspiring walks. Presents open plan living accommodation, access to ample shared parking and a well-maintained GARDEN.
* £300,000- £325,000 * SEA VIEWS * DOORSTEP TO LEIGH BROADWAY AND THE BEACHFRONT * A characterful two-bedroom first-floor apartment boasting a large bay fronted lounge, a modern fully fitted kitchen and a wealth of traditional features throughout. This home is situated between Leigh Broadway and Cliff Parade, therefore a fantastic spot for being moments from Leigh Broadway's shopping facilities, Beach and Mainline Station giving direct access to London Fenchurch Street.
GUIDE PRICE - £500,000 - £525,000
Bear Estate Agents are understandably enthused to bring to the market this simply stunning FOUR bedroom detached home which is nestled at the end of a quiet and family-friendly close within a popular and sought after development.
* £310,000 - £330,000 * A STUNNING LONDON STYLE FLAT IN A SEASIDE LOCATION! Two bedroom flat with a sizeable 20' decked garden area with large atrium. Located just off of SOUTHEND HIGH STREET to offer access to a range of shops, eateries and TRAIN LINES into London. Just minutes from the seafront! The perfect flat for commuters and city workers.
Versatile three/four bedroom detached chalet with a GARAGE, ample OFF-STREET PARKING, spacious living accommodation and a WEST FACING GARDEN! Located close to Southend Hospital, the A127, excellent schools and London Southend Airport.
Please complete the below form and we will get in contact with you very shortly.